Dr. Naylor Hoof n' Heel (1 Gal) - Traditional Foot Rot Treatment
Super Savings Item! Save 39% on the Dr. Naylor Hoof n' Heel (1 Gal) - Traditional Foot Rot Treatment by Dr. Naylor at JV Zoo Review. MPN: HHG. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. H W NAYLOR HHG Top Antibacterial, 128
Features & Highlights
- TIME TESTED FOOT ROT TREATMENT - Dr. Naylor Hoof n' Heel has been used by generations of animal owners to combat and prevent foot root and other foot ailments of hooved animals. The compound penetrates deep into the animals hoof to find and attack hoof rot, foot rot, fouls, foot scald and other foot ailments. Hoof n' heel keeps your animals on their feet and healthy.
- EASY APPLICATION - Hoof n' heel's liquid formula makes it easy to apply to your animals hooves and offers fast acting hoof and foot rot defense.
- NON STAINING FORMULA - Hoof n' heel's formula will not stain wool or hair and leaves behind no residue. Your animal's hooves will look healthy and feel healthy.
- NON TOXIC - Hoof n heel is also none toxic and easy on your animal. Unlike other hoof rot treatments, hoof n heel does not cause discoloration, hardening, shrinkage or brittling of the hoof.
- MADE IN THE USA - Dr. Naylor strives to be on the forefront of animal health and safety. Our products have been manufactured and distributed in the USA since 1926.
|Item Weight:||9.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 11.75 x 11.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|